Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message to All Earth Inhabitants

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Message to All Earth Inhabitants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:08 pm

It is true I am both yours and Goku's father. But to be honest I would like to see which one of my son's is stronger, be it good or evil. In the end one will still be standing and that one will have my respect. So fight him Raditz and prove to me that you are of my blood and Goku I hope you have not bitten off more then you can handle. But we will see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:17 pm

Radditz's body slowly starts to fade away; on its way to heaven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:07 pm

I guess you did not have it in you to win radditz ..... My respect and o so lil respect goes to Goku. I hope you enjoy your stay in the rejev tank Son Goku. Know that I am your Elder and have more power then you know, I will not think twice about killing you if you disrespect me again Goku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:02 am

Will you fools be quiet. Its irrelevant to the matter at hand. We need to attack Krudule together instead of killing each other off. Now is the time to attack when he is left unguarded.

As for you Krudule. I will send my father your head for his attempt to rein over my Empire. Now prepare yourself for the next time we face, we will be in hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:40 pm

Freeza!! How do we know you are not with him!! ( Points at Freeza)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:55 pm

For the simple reason that I would not take orders from an ape!

Now stop undermining our efforts in stopping them and focus on finishing Krudule off when he is left alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:11 pm

Hmmm... You know how we "apes" are? We like to fight, we have to see who is stronger to know our place in life. It is in our blood. So who are we going to fight if we kill this Tool? You?? I mean if you like after this we kill this crown we can see who is the "Ape" and who is the "banana"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message to All Earth Inhabitants
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2