Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message from other world

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Message from other world Empty
PostSubject: Message from other world   Message from other world Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:36 pm

Hey, just checking up on you guys. King Kai is letting me talk to ya. Training here is amazing and i feel a lot stronger already. Father im sorry i let you down, I guess im just another low class warrior. On the other hand dont get too cocky brother, I will beat you next time you can count on it, but i dont plan on killing you -.- . But uh if you guys wanna use the dragonballs to bring me back wait till im done training which should be in 6 days. Keep in touch and good luck with beat Krudule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from other world   Message from other world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:19 am

You keep telling yourself whatever you need to, to get through each night knowing I beat you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from other world   Message from other world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:50 pm

Ha! Well i dont know what your problem is you won fair and square and i respect that brother. But i did enjoy the fight and im gonna bea you next time, count on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from other world   Message from other world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from other world
Page 1 of 1