Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message to All Earth Inhabitants

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Message to All Earth Inhabitants Empty
PostSubject: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:15 pm

I am Krudule, I am a Saiyan of royal blood working for my master King Kold. I've been sent here to recruit people into the army of the Changlings. All those that oppose me and the King Cold rule that will spread over the Earth will be dealt with. My henchmen Amond and Daizu will take care of anyone that stands in our way. Join me know or be destroyed! This is the one and only warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:16 pm

I have heard about you.. So i have decided to join you. All saiyans should do the same. We shall rebuild what was taken from us by freeza!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:38 am

I admire your enthusiasm Krudule, but you will not be claiming Earth. I have chosen to keep Earth for future plans, your clan of lackeys is more than welcome to help but if you interfere, I can promise you death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:12 am

You will not stand in my way Freeza, the son of my master and you choose to defy me? Ha your body will lay as a trophy of my victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Krudule, sir if I may suggest, if we were to kill freeza why would King Kold let us live?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:07 pm

Krudule,

You have truly gone mad and lost your ways. Joining forces with the likes of King Kold. You are a disgrace to the Sayian blood line as are you Radditz. Do you not remember what the Changellings did to our families, our planet, our RACE! No, if you choose to fight with him, know that you are enemies with the Prince of all Sayians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:31 pm

All those that oppose the rule of King Cold are enemies, even his son. As for you Vegeta, the worthless Prince of the Saiyans. You wish to protect these Earthlings? Ha, you are the one who has forgotten your roots and the tradition of the people who you say you are the Prince over. Watch preciously over your Lookout, I shall go destroy it!! Ahahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:38 am

You may try. But I will not go down without a fight, and neither will the Earthlings. I have come to respect them over the years. They have shown me their true mettle and they can handle themselves. We shall see who emerges victorious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:58 pm

To all of Earth's inhabitants

People of Earth. A great evil has arrived and is heading towards Kami's lookout. I do not know how long I can hold them off. Anyone who wishes to have their planet at the end of the day would be wise to head up to Kami's lookout and lend a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:58 pm

Hmmm I am down for a good old fight. I am on my way Vegeta, stay alive and I will aid in anyway I can. I want a piece of Amond, so save some for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Vegeta what will you have me do? How can I be of aid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:10 am

We are going to need to work together if we are to save the planet. We will fight side by side if you so choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:35 pm

Me and 13 will hold off Amond as long as we can. You and Gohan take care of Krudule. We will buy you guys as much time as we can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:10 pm

Sounds like a plan. Lets show these two what real Saiyans can do.

Points at Krudule
I think its time.

Looks at Gohan
Prepare yourself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:13 am

Krudule, I find it insulting that you would send Daizu to kill me. Now his body lies cut in two at the World Tournament Arena. Now that you can see yourself out numbered you can do one of two things. One, pledge your undying allegiance to Prince Freeza and become my servant. Or you can dig yourself a grave so that I may have a place to put your body and reclaim my throne as planetary ruler.

I advise all the Saiyans to take a spot behind their so called "Prince" for this fight could possibly place everyone's lives in danger.

However Krudule, you should hope the day we meet is a beautiful one because it will be your last day alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:23 pm

O look it is my evil lil son trying to play with the adults. Amond i'm sorry bub but I have to have alil father son time and show him what a man should be. ( Bardock step forward and points at him) "Raditz lets see if you have what it takes to beat your old man"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:36 pm

Dad! Wait im not evil just ask Prince Vegeta. I was trying to blind side Krudule but now everyone knows but I know he will fall!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:43 pm

Vegeta!? Is there any truth to his words? (turns and looks at Vegeta, waiting to know the fate of his oldest son)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:25 pm

Being as that I am a guardian of both Earth and Kami's Lookout, I must side with Vegeta and Bardock. I am prepared to do whatever is necessary, just let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:40 pm

So Krudule is that it? First Daizu and now Amond. I hope you have an ace up your sleeve. (Bardock land next to Vegeta and Gohan) "Sorry vegeta that it took so long, so lets make quick work of this Tool and go get some rice or something. I am getting hungry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:31 am

Tapion had just arrived to the fight scene and landed next to Vegeta and Bardock.
"Sorry im late but as a hero i must protect anyone or anything that needs my help."
Tapion
unsheathed his sword and weilded it in an upward position. He then turned his attention to
Bardock.
"Um, excuse me sir but who are you? You look a lot like Goku."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:16 am

It is a long story....... Lets just say i'm his father and keep it at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:56 pm

HAHA you mean Kakarot? Yeah hes my little brother. One big happy family, heh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Family? That is one of the many things we are not. I've temporarily looked past your evil ways so you could help with the assault on Kami's Lookout, however I can no longer continue turn a blind eye. It's time for justice to fall swiftly upon you, prepare yourself for battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Father tell him you are also my father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Earth Inhabitants   Message to All Earth Inhabitants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message to All Earth Inhabitants
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next