Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special Empty
PostSubject: Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special   Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:04 pm

My favorite Special is The History of Trunks and my favorite Movie is DragonBall Z Movie 13: Wrath of the Dragon. I'm guessing Trunks favorite Special is The History of Trunks.
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special   Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:26 pm

That's a good guess but my favorite was actually the Story of Bardock. That was a great special.

As far as movie's go, I like the Android 13 Movie, I think it's 8 not sure, the three Super Saiyans. Sick movie.
Back to top Go down
http://tenkaichirpg.angelfire.com

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special   Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:12 pm

yea bardock was good my fav movie is brolly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special   Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 am

My favorite special is bardock and my favorite movie is fusion reborn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special   Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:05 am

My favorite movie is Fusion Reborn. Its so cool how Goku and Vegeta fuse together and the villians come back to life!
Hey, anyone seen those sad movies with a to be continued in the series? Like History of Trunks? It was quite sad how every hero except Trunks died. The story was sad but from other people's opinion, they got tired of heros always winning so they made a movie of villians winning.
Back to top Go down
Goten

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special   Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 am

My favorite special is The History of Trunks,and my favorite movie is Fusion Reborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special   Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite DBZ Movie and/or Special
Page 1 of 1