Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks Empty
PostSubject: FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks   FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:58 am

Anchorman: Hello and welcome to the program. We are here in West City examining these mysterious machines that are housed in the hospital. I have Dr. Whitman here and he's going to tell us all about them. So doctor, what exactly do these machines do?

Dr. Whitman: Well, these machines are a huge leap in the treatment of those that are severely injured physically. We take the patient that has been injured, place them into what we call rejuvination tanks, and place an oxygen mask on them so that they are able to breathe. The tank is then filled with water and nutrients are pumped into the tank that heal the patient back to 100%.

Anchorman: Wow, what an amazing invention. Who came up with such a device?

Dr. Whitman: All the credit goes to Dr. Brief, the founder of Capsule Corporation. He is quite a genius, and wherever he got the idea or even the basic idea of this from must have been very sophisticated.

Anchorman: Sophisticated indeed. So tell me, how much does it cost-

A loud explosion is heard in the distance and the room begins to shake. Things begin to fall off the shelves and it looks to be an earthquake. When the shaking ceases the camera fixes back on the anchorman.

Anchorman: It seems we just experienced a small earthquake, although it did seem pretty powerful.

Patient: What is that!?!?!

The cameraman runs up to the window and zooms in on what appears to be a giant red orb floating just outside of West City.

Anchorman: It appears that we've found the cause of the disturbance...what is this mysterious object and how could it cause such a disturbance? Stay with us as we go in depth to discover what is unfolding. Stay tuned.

Cameraman begins to follow anchorman as they sprint down a staircase and the screen goes black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks   FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:10 am

Anchorman: We've been here on the scene outside of West City, and there doesn't appear to be anything happening. I believe it has been a week now and there has been no activity here....wait....there appears to be four people coming out of the portal....I will try to get a word with them....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks   FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:23 am

Krudule steps forward with Daizu and Amond at his back. A strange cloaked figure looms behind them out of sight and unidentifiable.

Yes, I am back from the afterlife, but I have a new objective here. Myself, Amond, and Daizu are here to find the strongest fighter that the Earth has to offer to take on our master. This being so we intend to enter ourselves in the World Tournament. So the strongest fighters in the Earth come and defend yourself as I look for a worthy adversary....

Krudule lights up a ball of energy in his hand and throws it into the ground and as the smoke clears the four figures are gone.

Anchorman: That seems to be it, it appears that Krudule and his minions will be participating in the World Tournament in two weeks. More will be brought to everyone as it becomes available. Signing off for FTV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks   FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FTV Special : Rejuvination Tanks
Page 1 of 1