Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 am

I'm officially annoucing the 1st Annual World Tournament date: August 12th
As of right now we have 10 members and there will only be 8 spots in the tournament, so there will be 2 preliminary fights to determine the last two participants in the tourament. I, with Vegeta watching me, drew random numbers 1-10 for each member in the RPG to seed us. Numbers 1-6 are automatically in, 7-10 will be the preliminary bouts.

# 1 - Janemba
# 2 - Vegeta
# 3 - Gohan
# 4 - Brolly
# 5 - Cooler
# 6 - Goten
# 7 - Trunks
# 8 - Freeza
# 9 - Tapion
#10 - Andriod 17

So the two priliminary fights will be:
Bout #1:
Trunks vs. Freeza

Bout #2:
Tapion vs. Andriod 17

They will be fought on August 11th beginning at 7:00pm with Trunks vs. Freeza and then Tapion vs. Andriod 17 following that contest. Please be there on time ready to fight.

After those two fights happen and the remaining participates have been established, the tournament can begin. The first round will have 4 matches , the Semi-Finals will have 2 matches, and the Finals will be in the last round.

Match #1
Janemba vs. Vegeta
3:00pm August 12th

Match #2
Gohan vs. Brolly
4:00pm August 12th

Match #3
Cooler vs. Goten
5:00pm August 12th

Match #4
Trunks/Freeza vs. Tapion/Andriod 17
6:00pm August 12th

The rules of Battle will apply to all these matches, but as in the World Tournament there is always a risk of getting knocked out of the ring. As always killing is prohibited in the World Tournament, should you kill someone you will be automatically disqualified and kicked out of the tournament. Members in the Fight can surrender at anytime.

P.S. For anyone who hasn't given me their AIM names, please give me them so I can contact you if fights go faster than planned you can begin battle earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://tenkaichirpg.angelfire.com
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:07 pm

One last thing, should anyone not confirm that they will be able to make it to their match by the 6th of August one of the priliminary fighters will be bumped up into the slot and they will have 24 hours to confirm. Should they not confirm it will be the next priliminary figher and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:09 pm

Trunks, I will be able to make it as of now. Ill notify you if any situational changes occurr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:30 am

I'll be there fo sho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 pm

I'm in and I would like to travel to the World Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:07 am

I have yet to hear from one person that is in the tournament, Janemba, and Goten is no longer playing with us anymore. For this reason the new tournament is set up like this.

# 1 - Vegeta
# 2 - Gohan
# 3 - Brolly
# 4 - Cooler
# 5 - Trunks
# 6 - Freeza
# 7 - Tapion
# 8 - Andriod 17
# 9 - Andriod 19
#10 - Janemba

So the two priliminary fights will be:
Bout #1:
Tapion vs. Andriod 17

Bout #2:
Andriod 19 vs. Janemba

They will be fought on August 11th. After those two fights happen and the remaining participates have been established, the tournament can begin. The first round will have 4 matches , the Semi-Finals will have 2 matches, and the Finals will be in the last round.

Match #1
Vegeta vs. Gohan

Match #2
Brolly vs. Cooler

I still need comfirmation that you will be able to attend your fights so let me know.

Match #3
Trunks vs. Freeza

Match #4
Tapion/Andriod 17 vs. Andriod 19/Janemba

I still need to know if you'll be able to attend so let please let me know by some means.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:51 pm

I just wanna let yall know im coming
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Thank you for replying Tapion, the two preliminary bouts will begin at 7 pm tomorrow night, August 11th.
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Well three competitors didn't show for the World Tournament so we had 3 DQ's. 17 won the first fight by DQ and neither 19 nor Janemba showed, so the last spot for the tourney will be given to Tapion. Here's the schedule:

Match #1
Vegeta vs. Gohan

Match #2
Brolly vs. Cooler

Match #3
Trunks vs. Freeza

Match #4
Andriod 17 vs. Tapion

After those matches the Semi's will begin around 7 pm. and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Dang i could have swore that was on the 12th
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Hey you advanced be there at 6 for the next match.
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:38 pm

Btw so everyone knows some of the names are taken by other people using the same type of chat room, if they are then put a number infront of behind you name to get in. If your character name isn't taken then register it with your own pass so you'll only be able to use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:59 am

I gotta a question!

Not to mess up everything but when you say exact of time when it's gonna start, you are forgetting that everyone has a certain timezone. It might be 4:00 at your place but at my place it could be like 1:00. Remember that. Just saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:45 am

Can I be referee of who wins or loses? And shouldn't the match start right now?
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:26 pm

Battles don't occur here, they occur in the Battlefield chatroom located on the RPG site, this World Tournament is over already and the next one has yet to be scheduled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups   Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Announcement, Rules, and Match-Ups
Page 1 of 1