Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Namekian Dragonball Wishes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

Namekian Dragonball Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Namekian Dragonball Wishes   Namekian Dragonball Wishes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Trunks: Kaiza, this is Trunks communicating with you from Yardarrat. 17 is dead, he wasn't able to stand the gravity here on this planet, it's quite strong. I don't want you to wish him back just yet, he will go to train with King Kai and get even stronger. I do however want you to wish back those that died in the battle against Krudule. Bardock, 13, Krillin, and Raditz. Remain on stand by for my next two wishes.

Kaiza: Yes sir, your wish has just been granted.

Trunks: Excellent. Keep those dragonballs safe and I'll be in touch.
Back to top Go down
http://tenkaichirpg.angelfire.com

PostSubject: Re: Namekian Dragonball Wishes   Namekian Dragonball Wishes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:16 pm

*Radditz appears next to the dragon* Thank you Trunks. I am in your debt.
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Namekian Dragonball Wishes   Namekian Dragonball Wishes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Trunks: Porunga! My second wish is for Android 17, Nappa, and Goku to be brought back to life!

Porunga: You must pick one my son.

Trunks: Why can the three of them not be brought back, as last time?

Porunga: Last time all those brought back died defending the same cause, that is not so here and I can only bring back one of them.

Trunks: I see....well I have to bring back 17...Bring back Android 17!

Porunga: So be it.
Back to top Go down
http://tenkaichirpg.angelfire.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namekian Dragonball Wishes   Namekian Dragonball Wishes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namekian Dragonball Wishes
Page 1 of 1