Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's time Freeza

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's time Freeza Empty
PostSubject: It's time Freeza   It's time Freeza Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:02 am

Long have we saiyans suffered your taunts. Long have the humans heard you regard their planet as if it was your play thing to do with it what you wanted. I have taken all these things lying down, able to ignore them, but with your recent announcement that threatens any who gets in your way with death, I can no longer sit idly by. I'm coming to fight you Freeza, win or lose, this is going to be settled.
Back to top Go down

It's time Freeza Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time Freeza   It's time Freeza Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:53 pm

You are more than welcome to fight me saiyan, but don't think I will hesitate to kill you. I advise you bring your lackey Nappa along for the fight as well so that I can show him what true power is. I will make you bow down to, Lord Freeza, and scream for mercy. But I will show you no pity monkey. Just pick a time/date and you will suffer the same fate as all those who have stood before me.
Back to top Go down

It's time Freeza Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time Freeza   It's time Freeza Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Thursday or Friday after 5 central is fine with me. However we will be in West City, if you do not wish to travel it will be later than that, need to tie up some loose ends.
Back to top Go down

It's time Freeza Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time Freeza   It's time Freeza Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:18 pm

I have come for your life Goku. Now you die.
Back to top Go down

It's time Freeza Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time Freeza   It's time Freeza Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:00 pm

"Bardock and 13 land next to goku" Bardock say.. "Goku, 13 and I will not interfere with you and Freeza, we would just like our items back and we will be on our way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's time Freeza Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time Freeza   It's time Freeza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time Freeza
Page 1 of 1