Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forming the Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forming the Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Forming the Ranks   Forming the Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:17 pm

I, Lord Freeza, have defeated Krudule and his men. Now I will focus on assembling an elite group in search of a greater power. Any of those who wish to achieve new levels of strength I advise that you join me so that we can work together to find this new source of power. Whom ever chooses to join will have the privilege to train with me and eventually travel to new planets, killing off any inferior beings that stand in our way.

A note to my enemies: You will suffer the same fate as Krudule and his men. I am keeping an eye on you saiyan. I am aware of your plot to kill me, but you can take my word that you will not succeed.

Lord Freeza
Back to top Go down

Forming the Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming the Ranks   Forming the Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:47 pm

What Saiyan would dare think about fighting the great and powerful Freeza?
Back to top Go down

Forming the Ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum :: Role Playing-
Jump to: