Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The killing of Goku..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The killing of Goku.. Empty
PostSubject: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Just to make things clear, I'm the only one that gets to kill Goku. If anyone else takes this joy away from me. They will suffer the same fate as Amond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:48 pm

Nobody is going to kill my brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:30 pm

Who do you think you are talking too? I will kill Goku in do time. I can promise you that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:39 pm

Haha you must be joking 13. I assure you, he will kill you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Never underestimate an Android....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:37 pm

We are saiyans. You android can't win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:35 pm

I think I have already proven that Android's can kill saiyan's. Don't test my patience filthy monkey...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:45 pm

You haven't fought a super saiyan. And plus Krudules men were idiots. You haven't got a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:21 pm

Radditz you are nothing but a low class Saiyan yourself. I for one know the power of the Saiyans and I also respect the power of this Android. The day you beat me and or 13 is the day you get my respect and call yourself a true saiyan. I do not and will not know you as my son till then. As for Goku I have no ill will toward 13 for wanting my Son's head. I don't give a dam what Goku does from here on out. Goku has a smart mouth and needs to learn a lesson and we all know that you could not teach him that lesson Radditz. Lets just hope you have grown up alil when you come back. 13, I will not stand in your way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:38 pm

*Sigh* Well do as you wish Android, but don't say i didn't warn you... But father you would actually allow him to take the son you saved from Frieza?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:59 pm

He was just a baby then. Now he is a grown Saiyan unlike yourself. If he is true to his blood, he should welcome it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:05 am

Well, you may not help him but i know vegeta will make sure he lives
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Admin
Trunks

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:36 pm

Your silly bickering between our own race. There are more important things to worry about. Krudule must be dealt with. Put you idiotic tests of strength aside and face the matter at hand.
Back to top Go down
http://tenkaichirpg.angelfire.com

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Trunks is right. We can't worry about 13 wanting to kill Kakarot when Krudule is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The killing of Goku..   The killing of Goku.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The killing of Goku..
Page 1 of 1