Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing My Strength

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Testing My Strength Empty
PostSubject: Testing My Strength   Testing My Strength Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:39 am

I am looking to test my strength and show you fools what Nappa is all fucking about. I'm calling out Goku and/or Turles to come fight me and I'll show them what a real Saiyan is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Strength   Testing My Strength Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:51 am

Now that is what I like to see. I can't wait to see this show. I would like to take a bet on this fight anyone want to make one? I will give 2-1 odds for Nappa lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Strength   Testing My Strength Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:47 am

I have no reason to fight you, you are not evil nor have done evil things to my knowledge. But if you must fight, then I will accept your challenge, just leave others out of this. Remember though, I have no ill will towards you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Strength   Testing My Strength Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing My Strength
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum :: Role Playing-
Jump to: