Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum

Forum designed for the Tenkaichi DBZ RPG that allows the members to communicate with each other.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling to Kami's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Traveling to Kami's Empty
PostSubject: Traveling to Kami's   Traveling to Kami's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:52 pm

Hmmmm. Someone else is traveling to Kami's as well. Someone ... familiar. I can sense them.

"BARDOCK. IS THAT YOU DOWN THERE? WHY DO YOU FOLLOW ME?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Kami's   Traveling to Kami's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:51 pm

Andriod 13! Why in the hell are you heading this way? "Bardock pushes himself to get up to 13 cause seems he is in a rush too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Kami's   Traveling to Kami's Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:12 am

"I come for the fight of course. It's an opportunity to gain more power. It's something I have to do, in order to defeat a certain someone. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Kami's   Traveling to Kami's Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:26 am

Well the thought of taking orders again just doesn't seem to appealing to me. So I figure I will go give me 2 cents "Raises fists". So umm who is this "Someone"??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Kami's   Traveling to Kami's Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 am

"It's not of importance right now. Only the fight ahead of us is.

I know most of you saiyans are very proud, but if you're willing to accept, I'd like to offer up an alliance with you.

I hate to admit it, but your skills exceed mine, if only by a small margin. I am unsure of the enemies powers, but if anything, their will doesn't seem to waiver.

I believe our chances of surviving this fight will be higher if we combine our strengths.

What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Kami's   Traveling to Kami's Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 pm

O enough with the sob story. You may be right about this fight ahead. I do not much like andriods. So cross me and your dead. Till then lets kick some ass. "they shake hands"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Kami's   Traveling to Kami's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling to Kami's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tenkaichi DBZ RPG Forum :: Role Playing-
Jump to: